Northlich is Adweek’s pick for top agency in Ohio and our advertising and public relations departments rank among the country's top 50 independent firms in their respective disciplines.
The Account Manager supports clients’ needs in a responsive, efficient, effective and accurate manner. The ideal candidate is highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented and can handle multiple projects simultaneously while anticipating client needs.
The successful candidate can thrive in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment and has a strong desire to further a career in advertising, thought leadership and strategic marketing.
- Understands how to navigate and apply agency resources
- Supports client leadership team with activities including concept development, project management, building presentations, and coordination of special projects
- Writes recommendations or plans based on rationale/data analysis
- Provides high-quality, turnkey tactical executions
- Understands, explains and applies program objectives and strategies
- Is established as the go-to person on projects from an executional standpoint (internal and external) in collaboration with other departments
- Helps guide and direct projects across disciplines
- Leverages consumer insights and knowledge of client businesses to add value to creative development
- Has experience with website development, online marketing and digital communications as well as with traditional advertising development (e.g., TV, radio, print)
- Comfortable with budgeting and billing procedures
- Tracks competitive creative work, advertising, sales and media spending practices
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Two to four years of related experience; agency experience preferred
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while juggling multiple projects
- Ability to think strategically
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Track record of taking initiative, asking thought-provoking questions and getting things done
Northlich is an advertising engagement agency located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We exist to lift our clients, our communities and each other.
For consideration, please fill out and submit the form below.
Northlich is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes individuals of diverse talents and backgrounds.