Northlich is Adweek’s pick for top agency in Ohio and our advertising and public relations departments rank among the country's top 50 independent firms in their respective disciplines.
You are a master of words, and the letters within those words. You’re a writer who shifts from social to digital to traditional and back again with ease and skill. You enjoy writing copy that’s funny, serious, and everything in between. Good news, friend: We’d like to pay you for those talents. Northlich is currently seeking a junior to midlevel copywriter to help us win business, media attention and the minds and hearts of consumers. Do you want to work on entertainment and packaged goods one day, followed by restaurants and hospitals the next? Then please, introduce yourself. We’d like to help you create the best work of your career.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide concepts and content across all media platforms.
- Be tenacious in your desire to create your best work on every project.
- Understand how design and copy work together to create persuasive communications.
- Translate client and agency strategies into compelling, targeted and effective advertising.
- Be passionate about integrated marketing and creating brand stories across all platforms.
- Maintain and share your interests in pop culture, trends and technology.
- Contribute your unique skills and personality to our agency culture.
- Two to five years of agency experience. More or less? Let’s talk.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (including an ability to present)
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications or similar
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects/timelines
- Experience with traditional, digital and social platforms
WHAT WE’LL DO
- Provide an environment conducive to creativity and ideation.
- Give you an office with a view (very cool), plus a door to shut when needed (even cooler).
- Provide you with a competitive compensation package based on your experience and expertise.
- Offer you a professional benefits package that includes health and dental insurance plus eyecare.
- Include a life insurance policy equivalent to one year’s salary.
- Extend to you a 401(k) savings plan for retirement investment.
Northlich is an advertising engagement agency located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We exist to lift our clients, our communities and each other.
For consideration, please fill out and submit the form below.
Northlich is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes individuals of diverse talents and backgrounds.