Northlich is Adweek’s pick for top agency in Ohio and our advertising and public relations departments rank among the country's top 50 independent firms in their respective disciplines.
You love design, period. You like creating everything from banner ads to websites to print and social posts. You’re into kerning type, guessing fonts, and creating color palettes. You’re a perfectionist, always pushing yourself to improve your skill set. You like collaborating with other designers, writers, producers, developers and strategists. Above all, you value the ideas behind any advertising or design. You’re on this planet to do the very best work you can, and maybe even have some fun along the way.
We’d like to pay you for these talents. Northlich is seeking a full-time designer.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop designs across various platforms including editorial, web/mobile, print, corporate identity, packaging, presentation decks and more.
- Ideate, design and execute within our clients’ brand guidelines (if they exist) or help us define and create new brand guidelines.
- Understand how design and copy work together to deliver powerful communication.
- Maintain an interest in pop culture, design trends and the advertising industry; bring this knowledge to your co-workers.
- Present your work internally (agency) and externally (clients).
- Be tenacious in your desire to create the best work.
- Be curious and possess a desire to keep learning.
- Be part of shaping the culture of the agency.
- Demonstrate mastery of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Knowledge of After Effects and Premiere are a plus.
- Be self-motivated and create your own path to success.
- Have a strong design portfolio or website that demonstrates your skills.
- Be able to take direction and prioritize multiple projects.
WHAT WE’LL DO
- Provide an environment conducive to creativity and ideation.
- Give you an office with a view (very cool), plus a door to shut when needed (even cooler).
- Pay you a competitive salary based on your experience and expertise.
- Offer you a professional benefits package that includes health and dental insurance plus eyecare.
- Include a life insurance policy equivalent to one year’s salary.
- Extend to you a 401(k) savings plan for retirement investment.
For consideration, please fill out and submit the form below.
Northlich is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes individuals of diverse talents and backgrounds.