The Management Supervisor serves the client’s needs in a proactive, efficient, effective and accurate manner. The ideal candidate is highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while anticipating the client’s needs.
The successful candidate must possess outstanding business writing and effective communication skills and have the ability to lead teams while thriving in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Acts as the senior engagement lead on one or more accounts
- Manages and is accountable for business and financial results at the account level
- Has experience with website development, online marketing and digital communications as well as with traditional advertising development (e.g., TV, radio, print)
- Influences thought leadership and strategic insights while educating and consulting with assigned clients
- Builds client confidence in program value, establishes and maintains status with client contacts
- Successfully guides actions of third parties and other agency staff
- Tracks competitive creative work, advertising, sales, and media spending practices
- Has comprehensive knowledge and understanding of client's business so that marketing and advertising problems and opportunities may be anticipated
- Proactively leads and drives organic growth and identifies ongoing opportunities for business development
- Viewed as an agency leader internally and externally
- Manages, motivates and develops junior team members
- 8-10 years of related experience
- Progressive advertising/agency experience
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability
- Proven track record of successful client relationships, team-building and creative problem-solving
Northlich is an advertising engagement agency located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We exist to lift our clients, our communities and each other.
For consideration, please fill out and submit the form below.
Northlich is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes individuals of diverse talents and backgrounds.