The Project Manager at Northlich is responsible for the planning and direction of projects to ensure that the goals and objectives are accomplished with quality and within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Projects include managing the entire project lifecycle for small- to large-scale initiatives across both traditional and digital mediums.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have solid problem-solving skills, business skills, and verbal and written communication skills. The project manager reports to the program supervisor or senior project manager.
- Has experience with various types of projects across both traditional and digital mediums.
- Has a good understanding of project management methodology and tools.
- Independently leads all aspects of project executions from start to finish (assessment and definition, creative and technical design, production and development, testing and launch).
- Develops thorough, realistic and feasible timeline and project estimates. Collaborates with client leadership partners to determine appropriate pricing and market value via robust SOWs.
- Provides structural guidance to both internal and external work teams. Communicates expectations to team members and clients (as appropriate). The project manager is flexible, adapting and applying the delivery approach to meet project objectives and client business drivers as needed.
- Proactively takes the lead on quality-control matters, anticipates issues, removes barriers and escalates when necessary.
- Is passionate about delivering the best creative but finds ways to accomplish that goal without jeopardizing schedule or budget; exercises discernment on when each of these focuses is important.
- Leads analysis of project delivery against success criteria. Responsible for project profitability: Plans, tracks and approves project expenses (handles vendor/freelancer engagements, issues with POs), and invoices.
- Responsible for resource management for assigned projects across cross-functional teams; knows when to engage other team members, including freelance resources.
- Facilitates handoffs across disciplines internally and externally (facilitates communications and handoffs with clients, third parties, partners and other agencies).
- Possesses solid interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills with peers to foster positive team morale.
- Participates in the RFP process and presentations as necessary.
- Stays current with client, competition and industry trends. Represents Northlich values to clients and team members.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in marketing, communications, business or other closely related area.
- At least 3-5 years of overall client service/project management experience. Proven track record in a client-service environment, including exposure to clients and ability to lead project teams.
- A minimum of one year of agency experience.
- Demonstrates proven organizational and project management skills; detail-oriented. Experience managing multiple brands and projects simultaneously is a must.
- Possesses strong prioritization skills for self and helps others to prioritize their workloads.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with diverse and cross-functional teams. Displays exceptional soft/people skills in managing work with internal and external teams.
- Good financial and business management understanding and aptitude.
- Able to handle a broad range of project types with associated ambiguity.
- Maintains an entrepreneurial mind-set.
Northlich is an advertising engagement agency located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We exist to lift our clients, our communities and each other.
For consideration, please fill out and submit the form below.
Northlich is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes individuals of diverse talents and backgrounds.