The Aster Awards Program is an elite competition that recognizes high-quality work within the healthcare marketing industry. This year, Northlich was honored with eight awards: six gold, one silver and one bronze. Entries were submitted from advertising agencies across the globe in a variety of categories. Northlich earned these awards for work with Loyola University Health System, St. Elizabeth Healthcare, St. Elizabeth Physicians, Schneck Medical Center and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
"We love creating healthcare marketing that stands out from the sea of sameness. Every day, we challenge ourselves and our clients to produce creative that does exactly that. It’s an honor to be recognized for our work at the Aster Awards,” said Kerry Broderick, VP/group creative director.
- Loyola University Health System: Sliding Scale Direct Mail
- Loyola University Health System: Bariatrics Watch Giveaway
- Loyola University Health System: Loyola Burr Ridge Women’s Services Postcards
- Schneck Medical Center: Keister Theatre Radio
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare: Heart Happy Bridge Installation
- St. Elizabeth Physicians: Cinema Movie Trailer
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation: The Meat Ball Gala Materials
- Schneck Medical Center: Voice in Your Care Direct Mail
The Aster Awards, hosted by Creative Images, Inc., allows creative work from the previous year to be recognized for excellence in healthcare marketing and advertising. Winning entries are then shared in Marketing Healthcare Today magazine.