For the past 33 years, the mission of the Healthcare Advertising Awards has been to recognize the very best in healthcare marketing and advertising. This year, Northlich competed against more than 3,700 entries from agencies and companies nationwide to bring home eight awards, including one gold, two silver, two bronze and three merit recognitions.
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare: Community Report
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare: #HappyAndHydrated Environmental Installation
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation: The Meat Ball Gala Materials
- Schneck Medical Center: Voice in Your Care Newspaper Ad
- Schneck Medical Center: Bras for a Cause Fundraiser — Social Promotion
- Loyola University Health System: Loyola Burr Ridge Women’s Services Campaign
- St. Elizabeth Physicians: Cinema Movie Trailer
- Schneck Medical Center: Keister Theatre Radio
“The healthcare industry is filled with clichés,” said Dan Rapp, VP/group creative director at Northlich. “Our clients look to us for different thinking. We create work that doesn’t just stand out from other healthcare providers; we create work that stands out. Period. Being honored by the Healthcare Advertising Awards is a testament to this fact.”
This year marks the 33rd annual competition of the Healthcare Advertising Awards. Sponsored by Healthcare Marketing Report, this competition is one of the oldest and most well-known in the nation. All entries were judged on creativity, quality, message effectiveness, consumer appeal, graphic design and overall impact. For more information about this awards program, visit http://healthcare-advertising-awards.com.